Re: [Doh] WG Review: DNS Over HTTPS (doh)

As before, I read the charter as saying that this protocol will use HTTP in the sense of <https://mnot.github.io/I-D/bcp56bis/#used> -- i.e., defining a new URI scheme is out of scope. If that's not clear, it should be made explicit.

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/