Re: getting w3c to point to current RFCs

Mark Nottingham <mnot@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > That's part of <https://www.w3.org/Protocols/>, which AIUI the W3C sees
    > as a
    > historical view of Web protocols.

Yeah, I don't have a problem with it, I just don't like that it does not
identify where the document is from, who wrote it, or how to find newer
versions.

So, could we ask the w3c to simply link back to the original documents in
these pretty pages?  That's all I want.

    > Perhaps the real problem here is that the versions of RFCs that we host
    > don't get very much attention from search engines. While this is no
    > doubt in part

I also agree with you here.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works