getting w3c to point to current RFCs

While googling for the syntax for Content-Type (if there are multiple
paramaters how are they seperated? The answer is ;), I came up with:
  https://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc1341/4_Content-Type.html

as a top-hit.  I guess it's an expansion of rfc1341 by the URL.
But there are no navigation links on the page, and truncating to
/Protocols/rfc1341 didn't give me anything.
And, well, it's a really really old obsoleted RFC.
(with a slightly different ABNF to newer documents. I didn't immediately
notice/understand the *[] part around parameter, although it's obvious in hindsight)

In particular, it doesn't easily lead the reader to find the original RFC1341
in anyway, and perhaps it actually violates the IETF copyright.  I don't so
much care (personally...) if the copyright is violated, more I care that the
RFC-editor obsoleted-by information is not clear to the reader and no obvious
way from that page to find the original document.

Can we get w3c to something different here?
I think that we now have anchors links to sections of RFCs, although perhaps
not on the rfc-editor.org copy as yet. (cf: flame war in tools-discuss which I kill-filled)

I eventually found the definition via RFC5822, referencing to RFC4021,
and hence to RFC2045 section 5.1.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-