RE: Secdir last call review of draft-kille-ldap-xmpp-schema-02

Yoav,

Thanks for this review.   I think that you are right in your comment and your suggestion is a good one.

I will update the text and submit version -03

It has been suggested to add a reference to the LDAP security considerations, which I think is sensible and I will also make this change.

Regards

Steve