Endless WGLC (was: [Mtgvenue] Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-08)

Hi Eliot,
At 12:45 AM 06-09-17, Eliot Lear wrote:
I have no particular issue with there having been a suggestion of text.
But I do have an issue with an endless WGLC.

I understand that an endless WGLC [1] can be an issue. I am okay with deferring the comments to the Last Call or to leave it to the Working Group Chair/Responsible Area Director to determine what should be done about the comments.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. I took a look at the document state and the mailing list archive about the WGLC before posting the comments. I sent the comments as there wasn't any indication that the WGLC has ended.