Nits and XML2RFC

I just formatted a draft using xml2rfc and the online tool,
https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/. Then I submitted the result for
publication. And it was refused because the submission checking tool
https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/ found 4 errors in the copyright and
IPR boilerplate. This is weird, because my draft used the xml2rfc option
ipr="trust200902". But it seems that the xml2rfc tool and the submission
checking tool disagree. I get an interesting message, complaining about
errors such as this one:

  ** The document seems to lack a License Notice according IETF Trust
     Provisions of 28 Dec 2009, Section 6.b.i or Provisions of 12 Sep 2009
     Section 6.b -- however, there's a paragraph with a matching beginning.
     Boilerplate error?

     IETF Trust Legal Provisions of 28-dec-2009, Section 6.b(i),
paragraph 3:
        This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal
Provisions
        Relating to IETF Documents (http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info)
        in effect on the date of publication of this document.  Please
        review these documents carefully, as they describe your rights
        and restrictions with respect to this document.  Code Components
        extracted from this document must include Simplified BSD License
        text as described in Section 4.e of the Trust Legal Provisions
        and are provided without warranty as described in the Simplified
        BSD License.

     ... text found in draft:
        This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal
Provisions
        Relating to IETF Documents
..................................^
        (https://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) in effect on the date of
        publication of this document.  Please review these documents
        carefully, as they describe your rights and restrictions with
        respect to this document.  Code Components extracted from this
        document must include Simplified BSD License text as described in
        Section 4.e of the Trust Legal Provisions and are provided
        without warranty as described in the Simplified BSD License.

As far as I can tell, the only difference between one text and the other
are the position of the line breaks. Of course, the line breaks are
chosen by the editing tool, and I have no control.

Any suggestion on how to fix my draft?

--
Christian Huitema