Re: Visiting Singapore/Customs Clearance

In message <73ae5759-32a7-38fb-3232-9630a4dd6faa@xxxxxxxxx>, Brian E Carpenter
writes:
> https://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=98 says:
>
> Controlled Goods
> The items listed below require an import license or authorization from the re
> levant controlling authorities for their entry into Singapore.
> Pre-recorded cartridges and cassettes
> Newspapers, books and magazines
> Films, video tapes/discs, laser discs
> CD-ROM and video games
>
> Good to see they have deployed https, but does that restriction cover
> items for personal use? I have this strange habit of bringing a book
> to read on a long flight.
>
>     Brian

I would be more worried about

	Telecommunication and radio communication equipments

as it covers mobile phones, laptops, etc.

Mark
--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: marka@xxxxxxx