Re: [TLS] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead-03.txt> (ECDHE_PSK with AES-GCM and AES-CCM Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)) to Proposed Standard

Nits:

	RFC 4279 reference is missing.

	"TLS 1.3 and above version, " should probably be "TLS 1.3 and above" or "TLS 1.3 and higher versions"