Re: Report out from the NomCom 2016-2017

>   -- Announce slates when approved.
>   -- Feedback provided to nominees who accepted a nomination on request.

I've thanked the NomCom for this last item, and I want to repeat that
thanks publicly: I'm *so* glad that this NomCom has agreed to provide
feedback, I've found their feedback to be excellent and valuable to
me, and I very much hope that future NomComs continue this new
practice.

Barry