Re: Last Call: <draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-05.txt> (Design considerations for Metadata Insertion) to Informational RFC

On 07/03/17 13:07, Stephen Farrell wrote:
>> I checked the SAAG archives, but, unless I'm mistaken, I failed to
>> find a technical discussion about the content of the draft or a
>> thread about "fairly clear support" to "progressing this draft".
> It was entwined a bit with the 3552bis discussion. Don't have time
> at the 'mo to dig out references but happy to do that later.

Sorry to not have had time earlier, but the saag threads for
this are at [1,2] and a bit of [3]. As I said the meat of this
draft was envisaged to be included in a 3552bis, but the latter
has so far not progressed. (IOW, one needs to hunt down the
discussion a bit, sorry;-)

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/saag/current/msg07452.html