Re: [Jmap] WG Review: JSON Mail Access Protocol (jmap) - reducing configuration complexity

On Feb 7, 2017, at 8:47 PM, Joe Hildebrand <hildjj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
TL;DR summary: Just say 'yes'.

+1

If this winds up having a clean design, it will probably be enough of an improvement to be well worth deploying.   That's what it takes for a protocol to be successful.   I am not yet convinced that it will be a clean design, but if we don't try to design it, it won't matter.