Re: IPv4 outage at next IETF in Chicago

Hi Franck,

Besides all the passive aggressiveness of some responses, I like what Paul Hoffman proposed and I would be game to help run this... However I don't have control on the IETF network. How would I go about requesting an SSID for IPv6-only with NAT64/DNS64 is setup?

I would take care of running a jabber channel, encourage people to switch and test, create some forms to collect experience and report back.

I would even be willing to offer a real vintage LinkedIn IPv6 polo shirt as prize... ;)

as Randy wrote already, various SSIDs with various v6 setups are deployed regularly for years.

                Michal