RE: Review of draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-14

Hi Jouni,

Thank you for the review.

Please see inline.

Cheers,
Med

[Med] We are using the documentation prefixes when appropriate:

   IPv4 and IPv6 addresses used in this example are derived from the
   IPv4 and IPv6 blocks reserved for documentation, as per [RFC6676].
   The unicast IPv4 address of the above example is derived from the
   documentation address block defined in [RFC6890].

The instance idnit is complaining about is related to: 64:ff9b::/96. This one is not an issue.

> On the operations side, I am happy with the current deployment
> considerations section content, and in general how some of the
> deployment/operational aspects have been laid out in the document.

[Med] Thank you.