Re: I-D Action: draft-iab-ccg-appoint-process-00.txt

Looks good. Just three comments.

Is there any reason this should not be a BCP? It discusses an IETF matter,
even though it comes from the IAB.

> 3.1.  Duration of Appointment
>
>    Each of the CCG Representatives is expected to serve for at least a
>    year.  Each year the IAB will seek input from the IETF community to
>    determine whether a personnel change is appropriate.

Could you add something about the expectation being to arrange staggered
terms, so that a simultaneous turnover of all three members can be avoided?
This doesn't have to be a rule, just an intention.

> 7.  IANA Considerations
>
>    This document has no actions for IANA.
>
>    {{{ RFC Editor: Please remove this section prior to publication. }}}

That request is inconsistent with https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiba-cotton-iana-5226bis-18#section-9.1

Regards
   Brian Carpenter