RE: IETF Mailing Lists and DMARC

The underlying question is more along the lines of "workable for whom?" The various proposed solutions require change on the part of one or more parties/constituencies. To some extent change=pain for one or more of those constituencies. When we talk about a "workable solution", are we only talking about IETF lists?

Mike