Re: [96attendees] Please stop killing trees with pre-printed agendas

> On Jul 21, 2016, at 2:45 PM, Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffman@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> 1) Please only do this if the app works much more reliably than it does now.
>
> --Paul Hoffman

I admit the last two conferences have had some rough going with the iPhone/iPad versions of the app.
Changing the backend API did not go smoothly. We are learning from this and will make it faster and more reliable.

But if you have a problem, please send a support note from the Settings. I rely on these to figure out what problems people are having.

Thanks,
Tom