Re: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-nomcom-procexp-00.txt

1) Murray asked:

> Does bullet 3 in Section 2 need to say more than it does now on that topic?

No. "Such a challenge must be
accompanied by an explanation of why that particular member is
not suitable." allows any kind of challenge, including libel.
I'm saying that the only allowable challenge here should be
on the grounds of insufficient recent IETF experience.

2) Therefore, with respect to what John writes below, +1.

   Brian