Re: Concerns about Singapore

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 11:30 PM, Yoav Nir <ynir.ietf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And I can’t enter Malaysia at all.

<tongue-in-cheek>
unless you say you are a mexican:
http://www.haaretz.com/a-deep-dark-secret-love-affair-1.128671
</tongue-in-cheek>

In the 1967 when Singapore introduced National Service, the Singapore Armed
Forces looked to Israel for training and related assistance. Those who came here
were labeled "Mexicans". I recall my Dad mentioning that to me back then and
later confirmed in memoirs of some of the Singapore cabinet ministers
from that era.

Harish