Re: Concerns about Singapore

Michael,

Check your favorite hotel booking site. There are plenty of
reasonable hotels in Singapore, and it is a small city with
very good and very inexpensive transportation options including
a metro system and reasonable taxis.

I have only one real complaint: it's too hot and humid for my
liking, but then again I could also describe Singapore as a
very large air-conditioned shopping center disguised as a country :-)

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher
The Internet Protocol Journal