Re: Concerns about Singapore

On 4/8/2016 8:30 AM, Yoav Nir wrote:
And I can’t enter Malaysia at all.

In practical terms, that's mostly correct.  In formal terms, it's not.

The Meetings Committee looked carefully at Malaysia's formal requirements for an Israeli to get a Visa. There /is/ a procedure. But it's quite onerous and far beyond anything we felt tolerable for an IETF meeting.

However I also know of cases in which the MY gov't has expedited access for Israelis, but it was a special and big deal and, again, inappropriate for the IETF to pursue, IMO.

d/

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking