Re: Remote Hubs

> On Mar 10, 2016, at 11:26 AM, Lou Berger <lberger@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On 03/10/2016 09:08 AM, nalini.elkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>> 2. If people want to use the IETF logo to advertise that you can
>> Stephen, it would be wonderful if you can ask the trust.
>
> Information on logo usage and how to request use of the IETF logo can be
> found here:

so far the remote Hubs were informal

If we can consider them part of the IETF organization or work we can probably use this section:
“
4. What usage is OK without a license?
The IETF logo may be used, without modification, to accompany
descriptive text to refer specifically to the IETF organization
itself or its work.
"

In that case, we can remove the section from the draft

Christian