Re: IETF 95_Buenos Aires

You can find all relevant information here:

https://www.ietf.org/meeting/95/index.html

hope this helps,

Doug

On 03/08/2016 03:41 PM, Timoci Ravarava wrote:
Bula Vinaka Kellee,

The Vice President Administration of the University of the South Pacific ,Dr.Dilawar Grewal,  will be attending the IETF 95 Meet in Buenos Aires from the 2nd -8th of April 2016.

Can you please confirm if there have been prior arrangements with Hotels in Buenos Aires that we can book Dr.Dilawar Grewal in?

OR are there a list of hotels near the vicinity of the meet that we can coordinate with?

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Vinaka Vakalevu.

Tim.