Re: I-D Action: draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update-00.txt

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 2:36 PM, Lou Berger <lberger@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ted,

To be specific:

   The program members will be responsible to review all public
   correspondence of the IAOC to the community.  This would include
   reviews of requests for proposals at that point at which they are
   made public, along with the public minutes of the IAOC meetings and
   any other reports which the IAOC may be produced.

To me, this sounds like the new IAB program will approve all
communication from the IAOC. If this your intent, okay it says what you
intended.  If not, I think you should add some words on the objective
of the review. Perhaps something like "...IAOC to the community and
provide feedback to the IAB appointed IAOC members."

​Thanks for the text; I've sent something off to Russ and Andrew for
the next version.

Ted​

Lou