Re: For Review: IESG Statement on Guidance on Face-to-Face and Virtual Interim Meetings

	I agree. Groups should actually be free to use whatever tools make sense
for the task at hand. One group I run in ODL simply uses IRC and makes fine
progress, but another uses G Hangouts, and NETMOD uses WebEx + Etherpad. It
shouldn’t matter as long as the collaboration is as effective as possible
for the participants. If it isn’t, the WG Chairs should be empowered to make
it so.

	—Tom