Re: 'retired' in Organization in xml for Internet Draft?

Unless I missed a rather major political event, "retired" is not an
organization you can be affiliated with.  Maybe I should put in
"married" there next time?  (Can't put in "protestant", unfortunately.)

[I remember vividly when someone who was between jobs created almost an
international incident at a DIN meeting -- she made a little joke and
filled in the organization field in the meeting roster with "housewife".
 Luckily, we are a bit more relaxed than ISO member organizations tend
to be...]

Grüße, Carsten