Re: [hackathon] What is the IPR policy for Hackathon? RE: [94all] IETF 94 - Hackathon Information

I am thinking that for each technology and proposed project, the champions
can call out the relevant open source software projects. While they cannot
provide legal advice to others who want to use and/or contribute to it,
they can at least make participants aware of it such that they can do
their own due diligence.

Cheers,
Charles