RE: [hackathon] What is the IPR policy for Hackathon? RE: [94all] IETF 94 - Hackathon Information

Jari,

Sure, the individual should figure it out with his/her affiliation, but the organizers of Hackathon could give some warn/remind in advance, just like Note Well, to participant.

I believe this is more needed than Note Well, considering there are 10+ projects/Hackathon technology for each Hackathon. Also, the projects vary from a Hackathon to another with different license and membership model.

BTW, I wish all Hackathon technology, that is developed within Hackathon without dependency to external body, would apply IETF IPR and membership rule. That will be much more convenient to participants.

- Miao