Re: Is IAB MarNEW workshop transparent enough?

Hi,

I wanted to acknowledge receipt of this question and tell you that the IAB is going to talk about the topic.  So I don’t have a response for you one way or the other right now, except to acknowledge that there is not currently a plan to provide a recording of the workshop or remote participation.

Best regards,

Andrew