RE: [CCAMP] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-05 - Minor Issues

Hello Ramon,

Well, it looks like the IESG had no problem with the RSA acronym (draft is
approved), so that issue is settled ;-).

Everything else that you've suggested looks fine - thanks for taking care of
these concerns.

Thanks,
--David