Re: [saag] Last Call: Recognising RFC1984 as a BCP

I think Pete has it.

"documents, like football game plans, are not easily drafted in a stadium, with thousands of very interested fans participating, each with their own red pencil, trying to reach a consensus on every word.”  - J.Postel

manning
bmanning@xxxxxxxxxxx
PO Box 6151
Playa del Rey, CA 90296