Re: E-Mail Protocol Security Measurements

Hi Hector,

Hector Santos wrote:
> I see what was written as the conclusions; you're the first, more data
> is needed and you have data for others to see.  What were the goals?
>  EMail is not secured?

Getting a better view of TLS and security extensions as deployed
currently on the internet for e-mail protocols and possible to track
change over time. People do these scans regularly for the Web (HTTPS), I
think it's important to have such studies for E-Mail as well.

Aaron