Re: [DNSOP] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsop-root-loopback-02.txt> (Decreasing Access Time to Root Servers by Running One on Loopback) to Informational RFC

In article <20150728141250.27476.46586.idtracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:
>The IESG has received a request from the Domain Name System Operations WG
>(dnsop) to consider the following document:
>- 'Decreasing Access Time to Root Servers by Running One on Loopback'
>  <draft-ietf-dnsop-root-loopback-02.txt> as Informational RFC

I've been using this approach on my small network for a couple of
months. with nsd and unbound and it seems to work fine.  I understand
the reservations people have about bypassing the roots, but I it's
worth documenting in an informational RFC.

R's,
John