Re: the names that aren't DNS names problem, was Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-00.txt>

>> Perhaps it's past time we only sent messages with novel arguments or
>> facts not already raised here or in dnsop?
>
>It would help if we had a practice of tracking these conversations so that new participants could quickly come up to speed on the
>discussion to date, and not have to feel like they are unintentionally sea-lioning the other participants.

Seeme like an ideal use for the currently empty dnsop wiki

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/trac/wiki

If I have time, I'll try and add some of the points from the
discussion here and in dnsop.

R's,
John