Re: Call for comment: <draft-iab-doi-04.txt> (Assigning Digital Object Identifiers to RFCs)

Any chance of adding some words to the effect that RFCs are free both as
in gratis and in the freedom sense? That should dispel any views that
this is more than a metadata play for academic brownie points.

Funny though isn't it.. back with CNRI again.

Christian

Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> Stephane,
>
> Seriously?
>
> "if we want something widely recognized in the information and
> documentation world" the only realistic answer today is DOIs.
>
> Regards
>    Brian Carpenter

Christian de Larrinaga  FBCS, CITP,
@ FirstHand