Re: comments on newly generated html draft format and font sizes

>Here are links to pages set up with 9pt, 10pt, 11pt and 12pt:
>
>	https://tools.ietf.org/pt/

On my Nexus 7 tablet (Android 5) and Moto X phone (Android 4), the
pages show up as sort of random sizes, with 11 pt for some reason
bigger than 10 or 12.  At all sizes, it's too small to read but the
usual two-finger zoom makes the text big enough, particularly if I
turn the device sideways so the screen is wider than it is high.

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into fiddling with this, since the
next gen html generated from XML will look a lot better and will
probably auto-size a lot better.

R's,
John