RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-intarea-gre-mtu-02.txt> (A Widely-Deployed Solution To The Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) Fragmentation Problem) to Informational RFC

I have read this document and consider it a useful addition to the
material on GRE that will help new implementations arrive at an
interoperable solution.

Trivially I wondered whether there was a need for
  3.3.2.3.  Tunneling GRE Over MPLS

Thanks,
Adrian