Re: FTP Service Discontinuance Under Consideration; Input Requested

these sound like good reasons to keep ftp service.

What was the motivation for raising this? Surely the cost is low.
There’s been a lot of (to-be-expected) discussion time if there
isn’t really a problem, while making the change causes some.

Larry
—
http://larry.masinter.net