Re: FTP Service Discontinuance Under Consideration; Input Requested

I frequently use FTP to retrieve the mailing list archves.  I am
unable to divine how to use HTTP to retreive the mail archive files
at ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/ (meaning the ones in mbox
format).  If there is a way to do so I would be happy to do so using
wget.  I should note in passing that there are numerous links to
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/ and its subfolders on the IETF
web site; if the FTP service is discontinued those will need to be
fixed.

//cmh