Re: New Non-WG Mailing List: Mpvdapi

> It more than expanding the acronyms.  In this case expanding the
> acronyms wouldn’t solve the problem ...
>
> We could do a lot better here.

the problem is that these are not written with the general ietf audience
in mind, meaning folk from optical to apps [0].  they are written for folk
already familiar with the subject.

randy

---

[0] - well, i guess we now cover politics and social behavior too,
      pretty much everything except simplicity and sparce design