Re: Thoughts from IETF-92

On 3/30/2015 3:55 PM, Richard Shockey wrote:
> 2. We need to be more accommodating to public policy folks and National
> Regulatory Authorities.   Maybe ISOC needs to work on that. Some of us
> have tried we get nowhere.

\
Richard,

In concrete terms, what does this mean?  Within the bounds of our
skillsets and time and deliverables, what should the IETF and
participants /do/ to accommodate policy folk?

ISOC has done quite a bit to provide tutorials and tour guides for quite
a few folk that I thought were policy-based.

Not to say there isn't more to do, but I've no idea what.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking