Re: Nomcom feedback to appointees not up for renewal

I've given negative feedback in the past which I feel subsequently I'd revise. People do better than I expected and I think they are due the recognition.

So I'd appreciate some clarification of how I say "...actually, that person I said NO? Well, I was wrong. They're good"

Because.. well.. I think people deserve the record being set straight. I don't want my (historical) negative input hanging over somebody who turned out to have qualities I hadn't seen.

-G