Re: (short version) Re: Last Call: <draft-faltstrom-uri-10.txt> (The Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) DNS Resource Record) to Proposed Standard

Victor,

A simple way to address the concern that Sam raised is to note that
DNSSEC's trust model is largely binary, and not subject to alternative
trust anchors.  That is- parent zone administrator's keys may either be
trusted or not.  On the other hand, I don't know that this is the draft
to take on that issue.  It's a fundamental difference between the two
models and there are pluses and minuses to each, and it's perhaps worth
exploring, but in this draft?

Eliot