Re: Gen-art LC (and telechat) review: draft-ietf-calext-rscale-04

>> Now you are right that the introduction does use "updates" in the prose for 5546 and 4791. Perhaps it would be better to use "clarifies use of" for 5546 and "extends" for 4791. So I am proposing the following change:
>>
>>     It updates iCalendar [RFC5545], xCal [RFC6321], and jCal
>>     [RFC7265], to extend the "RRULE" property definition.
>>
>>     It clarifies use of iTIP [RFC5546] to specify how the extended "RRULE"
>>     property should be handled in iTIP messages.
>>
>>     It extends CalDAV [RFC4791] to specify how the extended "RRULE"
>>     property can be supported by CalDAV servers and clients.
>>
>> Would that be better?
> I think so.

This works for me as well.

I am assuming the sponsoring AD will ensure that the changes get implemented in the draft before the RFC Editor takes it over. I have balloted No-Obj for this draft in tonight’s IESG telechat.

Jari

P.S. Many thanks for your review, Robert!