Re: (short version) Re: Last Call: <draft-faltstrom-uri-10.txt> (The Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) DNS Resource Record) to Proposed Standard

> On 26 feb 2015, at 18:06, Nico Williams <nico@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> If the authors lack the energy for it, perhaps we can move this
> discussion to SAAG and find volunteers to write and debate the necessary
> text.

At the moment, as I have been trying to push this draft through the IETF process since 2007 (!) I have obviously not run out of energy yet.

That said, I want clear instructions from IETF in what direction I should go, i.e. I want IESG to tell me (i.e. an AD).

   Patrik