Re: [Gen-art] Genart Telechat review: draft-ietf-uta-tls-bcp-09

Thank you for the (re)review, Robert.

FWIW, I have also reviewed this specification and believe that its recommendations are correct and appropriate, within the limits of my expertise. I have placed a “yes” position for this document on today’s IESG telechat.

Jari