RE: [lisp] OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-11 [B]

Yes.  I think we've discussed and reached conclusions on everything except whether
to add text on the IPv6 UDP zero checksum topic.  Could I suggest submission of
a -12 version of the draft that captures everything that's been discussed/resolved?

Thanks,
--David