Re: term for 3rd RTG AD

> So, what was wrong with 2 years?
> Adrian

My concern with 2 years is that, in 2 years, assuming that the RTG Area
returns to 2 ADs (as has been suggested), that the nomcom will be in a
position where it has two incumbents for one position.
How will this contribute to these two new ADs working well together?

I don't think that appointing someone for 1 year will permit that person to
be very effective.  Too much context switch overhead for the organization.

If one believes that within 3 years that the RTG area will not need three
ADs, then the situation might simply resolve itself with one of the three
deciding that it's time to retire.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-