Fwd: [Ianaplan] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-06.txt> (Draft Response to the Internet Coordination Group Request for Proposals on the IANA protocol parameters registries) to Informational RFC

I am forwarding the messages from Richard to ietf@xxxxxxxx because there has been some technical reason why his e-mails did not make it to the list (or at least the archive). There is a Nov 27 message from him in the archive but nothing after that. I think that I have gotten all the messages, however. Richard, let me know otherwise.

This is the first of the four message that I have, from Dec 7.

Begin forwarded message: