RE: [Json] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-10

I'm not concerned about this - the draft is UTF-8-only (it now explicitly
forbids UTF-16 and UTF-32) and is written on the assumption that it's common
knowledge that 7-bit ASCII (as octets with zero in the most significant bit)
is a UTF-8 subset.

Thanks,
--David