RE: [Ianaplan] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-06.txt> (Draft Response to the Internet Coordination Group Request for Proposals on the IANA protocol parameters registries) to Informational RFC

Thank you for this.  I have asked for some clarifications regarding the
conclusion that rough consensus has been achieved.  Depending on the
response to that request for clarification, I might submit a substantive
comments.

Best,
Richard